6.26.2010

Getting things right!

Dear Darrel, army day 36
was during camp till friday...

Before that it was book out day 9 & 10 which we celebrated our 3rd anniversary...

Then after camp, it was book out day 11 & 12...

So its Dear Darrel, army day 37-43
with the extra 2 days because someone has to become a security guard at some place :)
hahaha how funny/cute is that!

okkkkkkkkkkk.

So camp was really awesome!
3rd anniversary was also really great!
Then the other days, are just pretty normal, cool, restful and just filled with the awesomeness of Christ :)

I think there is just too many things for me to list down here,
so i'll let the pictures do the talking for me :)

First, it wil, start from my really blessed and awesome 3rd anniversary,
then it will come to camp and....
the rest or my week, no pictures yet! :D
hahahaha


















NOW IT'S CAMP PICTURES! :D

















LOVE YOU 3 ANYWAYS! :D

No comments: