6.07.2010

BOOK OUT day 7 & 8!

So only get to spend one day with the man for this week because of his tekong.
Anyways, he's out and surviving and alive! :D
I was so worried that he wouldnt make it. hahahaha
But thank you Jesus for everything that you did to bring him out here :)
& thank you for the grace and favor supply that you give him with his friends and sirs.
:D It is so amazing. thankyou Daddy :)

Anyways, sunday....
Waited for like a million years for him to book out. Only reached home around 10.
so, showered, told us his stories and everything :)
Really praise God for everything :)
Then stayed-over at his house again. Man, this is becoming a habit, but i like this habit! Haha!
So.....nothing much happened on this day, there was just loads of talking and talking and catching up :)

Then the next morning, woke upppppppp......
Then had a little breakfast of the apple crumble that i baked for him :)
He likes itttt! Gooody! Cause I was afraid that he wouldnt like it this time because it tasted a little different...
So after that, went out with the man and his mummy for lunch, which he craved for, at sakae teppenyaki. the food was really good there. Had sushi and those lunch deals. FULL LUNCH :D
Then talked alot with his mummy yada...
Went home after getting all the stuff that the man needs to bring back into camp.
Home and packed all his stuff for camp and then he sent me home to change and which we headed to orchard. Not to shop but to send me to school :)

It has been long since the sending me to places took place :)
hehehe, I just love the man so much and I really want to let him know that :)

I love every everything that he does for me :)
I love every single time spent with him :)
I love all the little conversations that we have before going to bed :)
I love the way he holds my hand so tightly everytime we walk past some funny people :)
I love the way he cuddles me to sleep :)
I love the way he picks food for me :)
I love the way he tells me to lie on his shoulder to rest :)
I love the way he just cares about me :)
I love the way he tells his mummy all the good things about me :) Not because I want the mum to know about it, I dont see the need to. But I am happy that he does like the way that I am. and when im typing this, i dont know why im tearing right now, but i feel so so so happy :) Really, i dont know where on earth will I find anyone else more like this precious man of God :)

He does have his flaws but his positives just covers it all :)
I am really thankful and blessed with this beautiful and amazing blessing from Jesus :)

I've seriously never ever cried before when im thanking Jesus for him.
I just feel really happy and I'll keep smiling to myself, but this time, i'm actually tearing tears of joy. Seriously ONLY JOYFUL TEARS :) Praise Jesus :)

Thankyou Jesus for keeping this r/s so stable and beautiful :)
Thankyou for always being in the midst of us and never forsaking us even though there are so many times we fail you :)
Thankyou jesus for everything :) Really EVERYTHING :)

No comments: