6.04.2010

Dear Darrel, Army day 28, Tekong Day 4

WEET BABY BOY! CLOCK'S STRIKING TWELVE SOON!
MEANS ONE MORE DAY! :D

I will not be afraird, not be worried, cause I know there's Jesus taking care of you! :D
I just keep feeling upset and worried bout you.
Dont know how you're feeling because I dont get to talk to you at all for such a long period of time. Dont know if you're doing well, or how you're feeling now.
But I pray that it will all be good and positive thoughts and experiences that you're feeling :)
because, like what we've believed and said amen to, that your everyday will only and forever shine brighter :) Because Jesus is your daddy god :D
It shall all be good and well for you, in Jesus name I pray, AMEN :D

I had a good day today baby!
Work was really good because BOSS IS NOT HERE! :D Hehe
So it was super shiok and relazxz.

Hahaha, i forget to tell you. Favian cut his hair and he really looks more and more like you now! Super cute! Exact same face that kind one :) REALLY. I should have taken a picture for you to see! never mind :) The next time :D

So after work, went out with pui, shaun and alicia.
Went for dinner at this korean place which i am going to bring you too :D
They have good food here! And tea that taste like kopi o!
hahaha pui's recommendation. hahaha!
Had fun with them and I keep talking about our wedding babe. Hahaha
CRAZY RIGHT! I'M SO EXCITED TO GET MARRIED TO YOU!
Even though its still a few years more!
But yeap! It's good to plan early.
I've found some hotels already, asked for alicia's shaun's pui's advices. They gave some....
Then like what are we going to do and all...
HAHAHAHAHA SIAO. Joking la!
But we did talk about that :D

Alright. I'm tired bb. Need to go sleep now.
Babysitting tmr :)
Church tmr, long day tmr :)(
Sundayyyyyyyyyyy! Treat you to eat good food k! :D

I love you b! See you soon! :D

No comments: