6.06.2006

gosh! its everything the same old boring thing!
today was worse! it was filled with scoldings.
my mummy scolding me and me scolding her back.
aieee! i hate her. she has lyk got attitude problem.
im sorry to say that but seriously,
I CANT TAKE ANYMORE OF HER SCOLDINGS!
it has been everyday that she kept on scolding!
holiday what. there is nothing to do at home. so watch tv lar!
then you keep on say i waste electricity. im lyk wtf. then what you want me to do?!
i also canot go out and play.
keep on raining and you wont let me play with the rain.
then when the toodler sleep, i make a little bit louder of noise then you scold already.
you find something fun give me do lar. and for you information,
HOUSE CHORES ARE NOT FUN AT ALL
so dont ever give me those to do and tell me its fun.
its BULLSHIT!
grr! i keep on get so angry and screaming my lungs when i talk about her.
i canot stand it anymore!
now she tells me that im wasting electricity with the bigger tv.
nobody ask you to even take it and us it right?
and if i on the tv,
you scold.
what you want me to do?
jsut sit down at the couch everyday and rot?!
NO WAY!
AH!
i seriously want to slap her if i can.
REALLY!
then finally, the toodler sleep and she went to sleep too.
phew.
the noise lvl went down. thank god!
or my ears will so darn blast
in the evening, finally there is someone to play with.
my neighbours came out to play.
and so i join in too!
then we played dodgeball!
hahaha! so funny!
i kept hitting them on their head.
and they were lyk crying in pain on the floor.
then i kept on laughing there.
{ you should have seen the expression on their faces }
damn funny! yeah! (X
then after that we played soccer
i can play okay! (:
and i kept on scoring. YIPEE!
after a while, we got tired then we rest and played badminton.
man. was it so fun to play with them
cos i was the oldest amongst them.
then they al are lyk so cute and funny.
haha. it only applies to the smaller ones. hehe!
but i had a lovely time with them.
they brought me so much joy and luaghter then staying at home.
i pray to daddy that tmr will not rain so i can go out to the park
or to just even play downstairs with my neighbours.
yes and AMEN (:

No comments: