6.24.2006

i see your face,
that beautiful face.
i heard you speak,
oh that lovely voice.
you smiled to me,
oh how i wish that time would stop.
you black face the others,
but you nvr to me when i did the same thing.
instead you smile (:
i was shocked when you did that.
but really, your smile was sooo lovely.
how i wish you would do it again.
the way you speak,
the way you jump,
the way you dance,
it stays in my mind.
oh i just could not stop thinking of you.
how i wish you would just fall in love with me.
i saw you staring at me when i turned.
and when you saw, you turn too.
with those eyes you stare,
you made me crazy.
i pray so hard to daddy that you will notice me.
we hardly even talk to each other.
you make me jealous when you smile and talk to the other girls.
oh how i wish that the girls you talk to were me.
i think about you so badly.
i just pray that we would be together (:
i really lyk you, i really do.

No comments: