6.29.2006

i love my shirmaine! :D

to my beloved shirmaine (:
hello my lovely!
haha. i dont know what to say.
but nvm.
let me think okay.
okay.
i'll start by saying thank you jesus (:
yes. we should give thanks to jesus for letting us know each other.
yups.
i really really thank jesus for letting me know you, shirmaine.
everytime i see you,
i feel sooo sooo happy and relax.
you nvr fail to make me laugh.
just by seeing you makes me smile from cheek to cheek.
{ is that the phrase, cheek to cheek? haha nvm }
but really. the smile is really BIG.
yeah.
and, thank you so much for taking care of me and my sister.
we really want to thank you.
you think about others before yourself.
how sweet is that?
i mean lyk, hardly anyone will think of other ppl first before yourself.
you are just lyk jesus (:
yes. and you will continue to walk in his footsteps.
you really are a great youth leader.
you will lead many many more ppl
im sure you will.
thank you for always being there for me when i needed you the most.
you are always there to dry my tears
and shower me with all your love.
yups. really really BIG BIG thank you.
sorry if i repeat my sentence. cos i dont know where im talking to already.
hehehee! (X
i guess i'll stop here.
THANK YOU JESUS FOR SHIRMAINE!
i really appreciate her and love her.
she is lyk a treasure to me.
i will keep her safe in my heart and not letting it get lost.
yes daddy.
thank thank you soooo much.
daddy, you will bless her with double portion.
you will protect her from all evil.
you will make things easier for her when her toodlers dont listen to her.
you will bless her with spiritual health
and heal her of any sickness or dieseases she have in her body lord.
daddy you love her sooooo much.
so much that you died for her.
thank you lord. really thank you.
in jesus mighty name i pray, AMEN (:
hey girl. so pretty girl.
you are made in his image.
stay that way.
I LOVE YOU SHIRMAINE! :D
JESUS LOVES YOU TOO!

No comments: