6.26.2006

im healed in JESUS's name (:

oh man.
it feels terrible getting sick.
know what happen to me?
on sunday, i felt lyk i was burning hot.
then i could not care less and went to use the comp.
then after that i was suppose to meet my mum at tamp.
so me and my sister, we went out together and meet her.
then after that when i saw her, i just started crying.
the i was lyk omg! why am i crying?
then i tell her that i was having a fever.
it was so bad lar.
my head was spinning and my head was really burning.
i thought that i was only feleing heaty.
so i only drank lots of water and did nothing else.
then when i went to buy shoes, i almost fainted.
then i went home with my dad first.
man, i tell you. i cried all the way home.
i scream at my sister in the SHOPPING MALL.
i just could not take it anymore.
when i reach home, i ate an extra strong panadol and went to sleep.
i woke up in less then an hour.
and it really felt lyk i have slept for ages.
then i woke up and could not sleep anymore.
so i went to the living room and watch tv.
then this morning, i just could not wake up for school.
my parents could see that i was feeling terrible and they just let me sleep.
then i woke up andfound that it was morning.
and i had to go to the polyclinic later on.
then me and my dad took a bus to the clinic.
then i waited damn long for everything.
we went out at 10 plus and came home at 1 plus.
long long long time.
yikes! >.<
then i ate only you tiao for my lunch and i ate my medicine.
then i msg with celeste and then i fell asleep.
then i slept and woke up.
and i realise that i only slept for only half an hour.
i thought i had slept for at least lyk two hours.
so i was feeling really weird.
then i sneeze really alot till my whole hip hurt really badly till a point that it was hard for me to actually walk.
then i went to the bathroom and look into the mirror.
guess what has happen?
my whole two eyes was swollen lyk it has been bitten by a million mosquitoes.
i dare not look. i thought that it was just a dream
then i look into the mirror again and pinch myself.
then i realise that i wasn't dreaming.
i was awake and that ugly girl in the mirror was me.
i totaly freaked out.
then i called my dad and he look into my eyes and freaked out too.
then he said that it was my allergies again.
the last time i ate a medicine and my eyes became lyk that too.
then i was thinking to myself.
why could it not be my mouth or my nose that has the allergies.
why was it my mouth.
haha stupid huh?
but nvm
i know that i would be healed in jesus's name (:

No comments: