6.12.2006

today i woke up at 11 plus (:
damn tired from last night.
then the whole day was normal.
then went to my grand's in the evening.
i walked to the mrt station at about 5 plus.
guess who i saw?
muhaimin (:
then i bang him with the car car.
haha. then he was lyk oops.
then i laugh (X
soooory muhaimin!
then after stops, we reached bedok.
in the train, i saw this guy from school.
then we reached we went to giant to but the mini combo.
then i say christon.
he was walking there.
then he talked to my father.
haha!
then i continued walking then i saw this two girls.
one was from my school. i have seen here before. yups.
then i walked past.
then later my sister tell me that the girl point at me
and said this :" there. she is wenhui."
then my sister tell me, i was shocked,
i dont even know her.
why she know my name,
then i keep on thinking if idid anything wrong to her or what.
i was scared lar.
then my sister continue, she say the girl was lyk smiling when she said my name.
then i was kinda relieve.
but still shocked lar.
why she know my name.
if only i could ask her.
hahaha!
then reached my grand's
then eat and go home already.
okay. done! bye bye bloggy! :D

No comments: