6.27.2006

OMG!
you know i kena injection today!
ROAR! >.<
it was so really bobo pain okay!
actually i did not want to go back to see the same doctor again
because the doctor was really fierce.
my gosh!
you should have seen her face man.
then i went in and told her that i was allergic to that particular fever medicine.
then she said okay and say alot of things lar.
then after that, when i was about to leave,
she suddenly say :"girl. you later need to go for injection"
then im lyk WTH!
INJECTION?!
i freaked out lar.
injection.
then she ask me to go the the 2nd lvl later.
so i went.
then the nurse i there say go pay money first.
cos after she inject, i will become sleepy.
wah. i waited damn long till it was my turn.
oh! and before that,
i saw junhui"s friend.
yeah. and fageli.
then after paying and taking the medicine,
i went up to meet the nurse.
man, i was praying that there were be NO pain
and that i would not cry or scream lar.
hahaha! (X
then the nurse say sit,
so i sit.
then she do alot of things to the needle and stuff.
then i saw her lyk beating the injection thingy.
the i was lyk so going to cry.
then after that she pulled up my sleeve
and she say :" okay, now the needle is going in."
then im lyk :" do you have to tell me?!"
hahaha!
wah i tell you, the pain was sooooo unbearable.
i almost scream lar.
i close my eyes damn tightly.
man. was it soooo darn painful.
after the injection, my whole arm went totally numb.
then it was really painful.
we waited for the bus and then went home.
i sat on the couch and immediately fell asleep.
then now my arm still damn pain.
pain pain pain! RARR!
i can hardly do anything with my right arm now.
sigh.
but i know that i'll be healed in jesus name. AMEN (:

No comments: