6.04.2006

to darling hazel (:

to darling hazel (:
hey babe!
your post on 31 may made me so darling cry. aieee!
it was so touching. i know how you feel. it was just lyk me and MOO.
just that yours is with your best-est friend and i was lyk with another girl.
it was both our sad endings.
he told me that he cant forget the girl and cried. i thought that he would forget, but i was wrong.
it had crack my heart to pieces when he told me that.
i just sat down at a corner and cried lyk forever.
he was the first guy that i love soooo deeply with my heart.
the first guy that im willing to forsake my everything just to be with him.
the first guy that i did my best-est to give him the most wonderful, memories-est present.
he was the first guy of my everything that i did.
unitl now i could not forget him.
all he did was only treat me lyk a younger sister,
taking care of me and loving me.
i guess im thinking too much to be with him. lyk you did.
i thought of him asking me for stead too.
but i knew that it could NVR happen.
i thought of saying yes or no to him too. everything that you had written in your blog, it all has happen to me. i was terribly sad everyday. till the day i had to forget him.
but as long as we live, i'll nvr stop loving him, as a best-est, wonderful-est brother and maybe even more than that. yeah. even just typing this now makes my tears so watery.
of all the guys i knw, he was the BEST. yeah. and forever that he will be.
cheer up dearie. ill forever be with you (:

No comments: