6.02.2006

ITS BORING TO THE NASTY CORE!
there is TOTALLY nothing to do at home.
and i had to the housework lar! this moring i had to pluck out the head of the prawns!
eek! then there was blood oozing out from the head. gross!
totally sicky. eew. a few of them bit me lar! so nasty!
i could'nt sleep lar night. man was it scary! i watched this movie. it was about this scary doll. man was it soooo scary! she was lyk a killer doll, her face with many many scars and scratches on her face and blood too! man. her face keeps on appearing in my mind. i could not sleep at all. then when i finally fall asleep in the morning, my mummy woke me up.
BUT
thank you stanley and junhui for accompaning me in the night (:
they were soo sweet. but in the end both ended up sleeping.
LEAVING ME STILL NOT SLEEPING YET { i hope they see this, hahaha! }
but really thank you them! (X
ah. i got nothing to write already. darn bored. sleeping time. bye bloggy! (:

No comments: