11.18.2009

$$$$$ Bling bling!

Just reached home from a sweating game of Badminton. Hopefully some fatty arm fats have been dead while I was playing :) Ah fu was really crazy, pris was just whacking nice shots, Jan was good and I am just crapping it. Hahaha, am too tired to play properly >:(

Shopping this evening was a whack! Everything was bought because I love em and not cause I needed them! Bad bad baddddd! But I love super love the jacket! Thanks a ton jan for shopping with me today! :D Had a great time with you in the car and daohui was shiok! Let's go out again soon! Shopping after my pay! *(hahah like as if she'll read this here)

Worr today was just wrapping of books and trying to comfort jedrick. It was bad, he was crying like mad! & Guess what? Tmr's the day my worst nightmare comes back to my life. Suck loads of crap! Bah, rmb, my life has got no space for sadness/disappointment, etc :) No need her to be added into my life.

Alright, it's time for bed, here's a picture of badminton to end it! But that picture is with pui! karate player! Love her! :D



*Ps, Bugis street has the nicest clothings with the bestest bargains! :D

No comments: