11.13.2009

wenhui is on mars

because today is a lonely day.
With no dates and no children in my class. Its the start of the VAA and it definitely suck. But oh well, I did have fun cleaning and snacking with the teachers:)
Boring waiting for some people @starbucks. Drinks are half done. Woo.
I feel crazy and I think I'm going crazy too:) I'm gonna burst, I'm gonna blow. I need loads of food to keep me in:( but that means a million kilometre for me to run!

Ok, this doesn't makes sense anymore because I'm just crapping my way throughout this whole post. I guess its just what people do when they are bored and when there's no one to talk to...you talk to yourself. Haha. Laughing not out, laughing on the inside and screaming my lungs out on the inside too.:) sad case. It makes me feel so......

No comments: