11.27.2009

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY BECAUSE MY DAY WAS SPENT WITH AWESOME PEOPLE! :)
AWESOME TTM! :D

In the late morning, went to get balloons for my baby adria and charlote! :)
It was her forth birthday and her party was so cute! It was my first time going to any of my kid's birthday party, excluding the ones that were held in class. They were dressed in all sorts of cute attire and my baby jamiel came in a princess dress and charlote was in the princess ariel dress! :) Really cute! & baby sweetie adria was in tinkerbelle's costume! She is so cute and lovely! :D
It really sucked to not have my camera with me! My kids were really super duper cute! :)
Marcus was there too and he was so.....marcus, but he had this different side of him today. He kept following me. Hahaha, like a cute little pup :) Sorry, the only words I can describe all of my kids today is C.U.T.E because they are everything called cute :)

After the party, went to their house to take a look. More or less, the house looks quite fabulous :)

Then after that, went to meet the man for steamboat at AMK. Then went shopping...and shopping....more shopping...& guess who I saw there?! :D MY FAVOURITE TWINS! :):):):):)
Happy maximum! I was so super happy when I saw them and they still remember me! How sweet was that?! :) & Raphael was like asking me to carry him :) Really, they are such sweethearts! :) Thankyou jesus man! I am super blessed to be able to see them again! :)

No comments: