11.12.2009

God is good, all the time :)


Today marks another monthly journey that was taken with my baby boy :) & I didn't know a month would have already passed by so quickly. Everything has been really great. Quarrels started to diminish, even if we do quarrel, it gets solved on the spot or either one will do sweet stuff that makes it better :) & at this point of time, I'm smiling from cheek to cheek. I didnt realise how God has been so faithful in this r/s....It was always a rising step and never a failure in any steps that we took. This is really awesome. I feel so loved and I feel like loving darrel more now. Things in this r/s has really changed so much ever since day one and it'll keep getting better and better ;) Amen :) I praise you lord for everything that is good.

No comments: