11.18.2009

When the stars explode

& you see all the glitters come falling down on Christmas trees! :D
Work was great today because almost half my day was spent on decorating the place and lighting up the christmas tree! With boku and peiru! :D (best friends @ work!)
Will go take picture tmr of every classrooms and the front door! :) I think it's pretty nice, with all the angels and music notes and MJ's name on the glass! :D
Hear the sound of jingle bells ringing! So sweet! Really can't wait for christmas to come.! :D

Slept really late last night, around 3 plus. & less than 2 hours of sleep, I was woken up by reality which I thought was my dream. Guess what? My family went out to catch the meteor. @5 am! Crazy or what! I salute them. But what else when they haven't got to catch a glimpse of shooting stars before! :) Hahaha.
I still remember that day when both me and Darrel saw the shooting star @ our favourite spot in the park :) Oh baby, miss that time! :)
"Two is better than one"

No comments: