11.20.2009

Diamonds (fullstop)


To start, here's my birthday card that Kimimi drew for me! :) She's really such a sweetheart. When she knew it was my birthday, she volunteered to draw me a card :) How precious is that? :) Hahaha! Love her ttm!
Anyways, today is the last day of the teachers' holiday. & today felt really weird to me. Idk why. It just felt so different, in a good and bad way. Morning was just a rollar coaster ride. Afternoon was just consuming myself in laughter and sweet tears. Love my teachers. They never fail to make my day so beautiful :) & guess what? Bok's twins sang MJ's! :D hahaha! It was super cute! :D Hahaha, Im still laughing everytime I think of it.
After work, went to subway to have dinner. Cookies for dinner :) & then headed down with Bok for haircut! Blessing in disguise. We wanted to cut our hair at this certain hairdresser but it closed. So we were frantically seaching for another hairdresser. & tada! We found this place that was still open. & it looked high class and they were only charging 8 bucks for hair cut. Cheap! It was exactly the same one as at Suntec and because of rental, they charged 10 bucks more! So sucky! So yada, the people were friendly! Bok's hairdresser was the same age as her and mine was this china guy who wanted to take me out for a movie. -.- trust me. I didnt know what to say. and the whole time we were talking, he just kept asking me and his comments were all so.......Hahaha. Then guess what, he wanted our fb. But we got him to give us his first. So let's just see what is gonn happen next. But whatever it is, he'll never be my hairdresser again! So freaky! I prefer Olivia! :D Took a train home with her and she was telling me all the kids that she cut hair for. & how she loves kids. What a coincidence huh! :)
Hahaha. Next hair cut, one month later at TP :)

No comments: