11.19.2009

I'm eating chilli till it burns me to the core.

Just came home from the gym. Yes, wenhui went to the gym. Haha.
With Jan and bumped into rachel there! :D So now, im home, eating mummy's rice :)

Today was just pure boredom. There was nothing else better to do and adding on...Just when I thought I didnt wanted to let any disappointments fill me in anymore, today, it just has to be there. I hope you know I'm really upset and I'm not just tired. Whatever. Today is over and I'm not gonna give a damn about it anymore. It's OVER (fullstop) Wh shall not brood over it anymore. Good self consoling dear girl :) Go you.

Oh well, here are the decors for christmas. Not exactly quite done, but it looks almost beautiful :)

Here's my class' decorations.

Ah ru's class. I haven't took her christmas tree :) It's so cute! :)

Ah bok's class. Her's are really pretty :)

The centre's decor. drawn by boku, ru and me :) Hahaha. While hearing MJ! :D My MJ was rubbed off :(

Tree designed by boku and me :)

I like the cute little angels :)

Love the teddy best :)

Can't wait for christmas to come! :D ♫♪

No comments: