11.16.2009

Let's forget it :)

Disappointment is not of the Lord, so here and right now, I'm gonna take pleasure in every single minute and moment of my life with God, Darrel, my family and friends :)
There's just no point dumping my whole self into the river to drown when I can start swimming. Although it's a stupid way to put it but yes, wenhui was once this stupid to think of it.
So now, it's living for the God and living the new :)

Thank you Jesus for being my everything and thank you baby boy for being such an awesome partner ever since we got to know each other :) Even if there's only you in this human world, I'll still be completed with you and Jesus :)
Love you sweetheart, you are my greatest blessing :)

Ever since the start, it has been a really great journey, WITH YOU :)

No comments: