8.05.2006

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE :D

today was the BEST day of my life!
omg! it was real good lar!
for the first time i watch the fireworks with ppl from dare.
and it was the ppl I LOVE THE MOST!
really.
it was ppl lyk CELESTE, CHERYL, PRESTON!, JERALD,JOSHUA,JACK,GERARD,DEAN,DARRYL {and if there is, somemore. i forget}
but really! it iwas the BESTEST day of my life.
yups! and more will come. AMEN.
today was really a rollar coaster day.
my feelings were all really mixed up.
at first i was sad and then the next moment, you see me laughing lyk mad.
but there was really sweet sweet ppl lyk
CELESTE, CHERYL, JERALD and perhaps WEIHENG. hoho x)
they came to ask what happen and stuffs.
not lyk some ppl
they just pretended that i did not exist in the world at all.
nvm
then after that mrt-ed home with SUPER-D :) and cheryl and darryl
all the going-to-be SUPER-D ppl next year, maybe even end of year.
i think SUPER-D is really really cool can?
they are lyk super close friends and they go shopping together, go home together and stuffs.
i'm really glad that super-d is going to be my dare grp next year.
woohooo! xD
okay. that's all i have to say.

they say that you have noticed me more :) cel say you appear more infront of me. i did not kinda believe and was really shocked.
but i really hope that we have a chance. and i hope that you lyk me too :) amen :D

No comments: