8.07.2006

woke up in the morning and felt real sick and tired.
yelled at my dad and totally ignored him.
i screamed at him too when he ask me to take my medicine.
he brought the medicine to me somemore.
and yet i actually did not even say thank you, talk to him nicely,
and i just pushed him away and walked into my room.
and i just walked out of the house, grabbing my beg and left.
he did not scold me and still brought me across the road and ensure that i was safe.
walked real fast before him and did not say goodbye.
i cried.
i'm really sorry dad.
i dont dare to tell you face to face.
but i'll just say it here.
i really did not mean to do all that stuff.
but i was really drowsy and tired.
i apologise again.
sorry dad!
he just came home from work.
he did not scold me
and yet he still bought for me my pink dolphin and magazine
thank you so much dad!

No comments: