8.10.2006

i feel really lousy now.
i was loving you till this day,
then i read your nick.
i wasn't the one you lyk.
i guess this is goodbye.
one last time your gone away.
a part of me is gone
i feel so empty inside me.
i really dont wish to lyk you anymore.
you make me so happy filled with love
then you took them all away.
you make me feel lyk SHIT now.
i really wish to hate you so much.
but i can't bring myself too.
guess i was really wrong about lyking you
everything is just fcuking wrong now.
i wish that i could jsut so fcuking leave the stupid world.
with all those condemnation around me,
i feel soooo fcuked up.
and noone is trying their best to try cheer me up.
i really hate this fucking world now.
and some "friends" of mine is driving me to my graves.
you call yourself my friends?
fucking bullshit.
my mom was right.
"CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS WISELY!"


sorry for all those rough words i used :)
jesus. i know you will make me feel better.
amen.

you are my strength when i am weak.
you are the treasure that i seek.
you are my all in all.
seeking you as a preacious jewel.
lord to give up i'll be a fool.
you are me all in all.
taking my sins, my cross, my shame.
rising again i bless your name.
you are my all in all.
when i fall down you pick me up.
when i am dry you fill my cup.
you are my all in all.
jesus lamb of god
worthy is your name.
jesus lamb of god.
worthy is your name

No comments: