8.06.2006

i'm tired.
really really tired.
i dont want to fight back anymore.
i have already given up.
my mum just came into the room and scream at to keep my things.
i am really too tired to even fight back with her.
i just want to scream.
it feels lyk everyone's talking bad about me.
my closest friends just did not care.
my parents just scream their heads hell out.
nobody is giving me the support that i needed.
i cry,
i scream,
no one hears.
i'm just alone.
sometimes i think if i should even be in this world.
i'm just lyk a trash.
if i'm needed then the person comes running to me.
if i'm not, i'm being thrown into the dustbin.
i know jesus is here for me.
and he is the only one that is.
and i thought you guys were my friends.
there is only one.
and that is celeste.
when i cried, only she knows.
when i'm sad, only she comes to me and cheers me up.
now she is the only one i feel great with.
i don't feel left out with her.
she runs to me and talk to me.
she nvr fails to laugh at my jokes.
yeah.
i'm not older then you/
i dont know what are you talking about.
she knows it more than i do.
i know you love being with her more then you do with me.
i dont mind.
just go.
i dont care anymore.
i dont even want to care.
i will just let it go.
i dont lyk you anymore.

and i thought you were my friend

No comments: