8.17.2006

to darling-est zenda, hazim, celeste, atiqah and lilian :D
omg. thank you thank you y'all.
i was really really touched reading your tags.
really really touched.
i cried.
i know that you guys has always been there for me.
i thank you alot.
and you guys will always want to be there for me.
its just that sometimes i feel kinda uneasy talking to friends.
its not that i have something against y'all or what.
its just me.
no worries.
i have only thought of suicide.
but i will NVR sucide.
i'm afriad. hehe! x)
yups.
dont worry about me okay guys?
thank you all again :D
y'all are the bestest friends one could ever get.
i thank jesus for you guys.
y'all are the sweetest things on earth.
and just a lick,
i swear i could get diabeties.
hoho. trust me :)
yups.
and i'll say this.
if y'all need any thing, dont mind calling me :)
my number is 81126212.
yeah.
and i will be the most willing to help out :)

andi just want to say that i nvr regret knonwing y'all man.
the sweetest, bestest friends i have one earth :D
I LOVE Y'ALL SOOOOOO MUCH, SOOOOOO MUCH :D:D:D

No comments: