8.11.2006

helloooooo ppl.
i'm sooo happy today.
went for bs today and was really really sad.
but hey!
you know what?
ZENDA, SHERYL & SHIRMAINE came and gave me soooo much hugs i ever gotten.
i felt so loved.
yeah. i guess they were right.
no point lyking a guy that doesn't deserve my love.
and no point lyking only that particular fish when there is still so many fish out there waiting for you.
i was crying during service and CHERYL, ZENDA & SHERYL they kept cheering me up.
they tired ways.
but yet i still did not laugh.
they nvr gave up.
and cut the long story short.
they made me smiled again.

kailing came and gave me a hug too and asked what happened.
gerard asked why i was so sad too.
preston msged me and cheer me up too.
he is my cheer learder :D:D:D

abel asked if i was okay too :)
man. lord.
thank you for bringing this ppl into my world you know.
my life would have still be dull if it wasn't for them.
i would cry over and over again if not for them cheering me and giving me non-stop hugs and smiles.
oh lord i really love them man.
they are really really precious to me.
i would probeerbly die of lonelyness and sadness if not baecause of them
super thank you lord.
you are so good :D
yups.
and though i was kinda quite during the trip to the mrt
but they brought me back into the smiley world again.
and the they are CHERYL, JON, MARLON & JACK
jon pulled his pants up soooo real high that i could not do is just to laugh out loud.
yeah
and i finally laughed x)
and we took many many silly pictures not caring about the eyes staring at us.
we really had great fun.
if not for them,
again, i would still be sooo sad.
thank you lord.

thank you jesus :)
thank you shirmaine, sheryl, zenda, preston, cheryl, marlon, jon, jack, gerard, kailing & abel :D:D:D:D:D:D


LILIAN and SIHUI tagged my blog and cheered me up too :)
oh i really dont know what to do if it wasn't for them.
and for that.
i would lyk to show the world this wonderfull ppl :)
and what they have said to me.
and after reading this,
you would be super jealous of me for having such
super wonderful, bestest, loveliest, caring-est friends in the world:D:D:D
i'll asy this and i'll say it again.
i'll NVR trade anything in the world for them :)


zenda}: I LOVE YOU WENHUI!!!!
LILIAN: eh dont sad lah (: cheerup darling ! loveyou !

LILIAN: even if im not right there beside you when you need me, just give me a call or smth (: i wont dont help a friend in need der (:
cheryl: HELLO WENHUI! ;D TRAIN MADNESS!! i love you too babe, so much. ;D
sihui: cheer up babe!
da jie: lol, u have jesus, u have me and u have us! nothing else matters? hehee love u!
preston: yay!! im a cheerleader!! anyway we can still like the same person. JESUS!!

further thinking,
i feel kinda bad too.
i made lyk sooooo many ppl worried about me.
and actually waste their precious time to cheer me up.
i'm JUST one small person leh!
and i actually had soooo many ppl caring for me and thinking of how to cheer me up lo
i feel bad.
oh man.
sorry you guys.
i'll promise that i'll try to always smile okay?
and not make yall worry.
even if i burst out,
i'll run to the toilet.
and not cry infront of you guys.
really sorry okay? :)

No comments: