8.07.2006

i have the BESTEST friends in the world :D
i nvr knew that soooo many ppl actually still cared about me.
ppl lyk celeste, shirmaine, candace, wenxin, cheryl, chuanliang daddy.
man. really thank jesus for them.
they really try their bestest to cheer me up.
wenxin wrote a card to cheer me up,
candace and celeste blog about me and type a little note for me.
cheryl asked if i was okay,
chuanliang daddy send me a msg to make me smile.
man! how much sweeter can these ppl be.
i just love them sooooo much you know?!
yes i do! :D
i will not know what will happen to me if there wasn't them in this world.
i proberbly will just faint.
really. i swear.
they bring the shit out of me and they gave me sooo much smileys.
yeah.
and i just want to say a big thank you to them one again.


i love you guys alot man! :D

No comments: