8.21.2006

wow! today was just "GREAT" man!
guess what happen in the morning?
i fighted with my dad.
he thinks that i act sick so that i dont have to go to school.
how "clever" can he be?!
he just gave me a freaking pill and force me to go to school.
and i screamed at him in the lift.
i cried all the way to school as well as in school
and it was bad.
everybody was just looking at me.
no. its staring at me.
but at least there was some kind souls that came to comfort me.

ppl lyk mary-ann, adeline, sihui, yijie, candace, joelyn liau, wenxin, leeting.
thanks you babes!
love you guys man! :D
and then recess i cried again.
but thanks to wenxin and mary-annie.
they stop me from crying again.
they were lyk :" WENHUI DONT CRY DONT CRY!"
i laughed and stop.
then i ate my mee and felt lyk crying again.
one tear dropped but i'm glad no one saw.
i guess i'm just such an emo.
last time my cousins from malaysia came to singapore to stay,
and when they left,
i cried for 3 days 3 nights.
its serious!
and after dare adventure camp 2006,
i cried all the way home

and i cried for lyk 4 days?
and i was sick for 4 days,
and did not go to school for 4 days!
i just love the number four man! :D
yeah! ahaha!
and talking about my dad again
i was just so freaking sad and angry.
how can he dont believe me?
hello!
i'm your daughter!
asshole!
sorry. really really angry.
actualyl i did not want to go home,
i went ard asking my friends if i can go to their house and sleep.
they were lyk sure!
i really wanted to go.
but sadly i had tuition tonight.
and this is not the first time i wanted o leave home already.
i just dont have that courage.
but one day i will do it.
if they force me to.
i swear i will
quarrelled with my sister over the freaking bloody phone just now.
she dont want to come home and screamed at me on the phone.
self-defence, i screamed back.
i guess she hates staying at home too.
why is nowadays parents driving their kids to their graves?
and they eiether say we leave hse, suicide, have bad company and stuffs
is because we mixed ard wrongly.
and is stupid and stuffs?
wth?!
its non of our business okay?!
you are the creator of all these problems.
you made us all do stuff lyk that.
i know y'all want us to be save.
but hello!
can you dont be so over protective?
its irritating okay?
expecially during the day i have bs and dare.
its always nagging time when i reached home.
why you just let us be more free?
we are not your dogs or what right?

to listen to you so well.
bah! i dont want to talk about it anymore.
it makes me just so freaking pissed off.

No comments: