8.08.2006

TO MY TWO DARLING-EST FRIENDS :

im really sorry.
i have hurt many many ppl these few days.
two of them are my best-est friends in the world.
SHERYL&ZENDA.
did not know my words, my actions actually hurt them
and my moodswings too
and i just want to say i'm really sorry.
maybe there is a problem that we are a group of three.
and one of us will always get left out.
but i know we will sit together and settle it out.
just lyk what zenda said.
you guys are the bestestest friends one could ever had
and i'll nvr trade, NVR trade anything in the world for the both of you.
i'll say sorry again.
i know i am in the wrong
i will try to not get into soooo many moodswings.
and i'll think real carefully before i speak.
i really want us to be back together again lyk before. smiling and laughing and taking pictures together :D
thank you for always being there for me.
i know you guys are.
and i'll always be there for you guys too! :)
SHERYL&ZENDA,
no matter what problems you have,
jesus have taken them away on the cross 2000 years ago.
dont be sad sheryl,
your jersey problem has already been solved.
amen :)
i really thank jesus for the both of you two.
you are just sooo precious to me.
and i'll nvr forget you and leave you.
I LOVE YOU TWO!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

WENHUI :)

No comments: