11.06.2006

all my fears will fade away when i see you (:

hello world!
i have nothing to actually post about.
going to have dinner with cherly they all later.
and jerald is coming to my house {?} to play with my cousin :)
and then i'm going to stay at cheryl's chalet with everyone tmr! :D
yay! yay! yay! :D
oh and can we please not go wild wild wet? :/
wanna know why ask me. haha!.

replies to tag (:

dajieeeee! : oh your welcome! :D yes. i'm single but only available to jesus and shirmaine pang love dajie! :) hahaha! you are one very very expensive precious pearl too. and only me and jesus can afford you! :D I LOVE YOU MANY MUCH! :D

cheryl : huh?

cryystal : your welcome and i love you tooo! :)

zenda : yes you should be hourned (: hahaha!

atiqah : babe! i will miss you terribly too! can't wait to see 2/8 again! :(

sihui : i'm 13 & i'm really proud of that age okay! the video is just sooo cute lah! dont you think so? lol hahaahha! xD

No comments: