11.23.2006

happy happy day!





















hello hello world! :D:D:D
i am 14 already. not some small kiddy already :D yay!
hahaha! ystd was just the best birthday of my life.
celebrated with the love family! & cheryl, roger and jack.
had such a blast with them :D
went shopping with cheryl celeste jack and roger at tampines first.
yups. tried on dresses and had sooo much fun! (: woo!
then celeste treated me and cheryl italian ice cream :D
it was great and the guy was simply being as ass lah. but that's his job. so oh well, live with it.
after eating ice cream, celeste and jack wanted to go to the toilet.
i was simply shocked!
why she want to go to the toilet and the person she ask wasnt me or cheryl, but jack!
hahahaa! then me, cheryl and roger, we went to the food court upstairs and slack.
i was pretty angry waiting for them. because they were seriously super slow.
& me and celeste was late to meet shirmaine at tpy.
so yah. i became a little angry and kept on calling celeste to blow her.
and i made her vry kan chiong so she kept yelling at jack. hohoho!
and then in the end, they bought a cake for me!
i was really really suprised! and i almost cried. almost (:
then ate cake with fork!
finished eating and went to take bus to meet jerald chan.
and he made us wait for nothing.
we were suppose to meet shirmaine, preston and darren at 5 at tpy. so beccause of jerald, we reached there at almost 7. yeah!
then we reached and went to the foodcourt to eat.
then celeste and shirmaine went downstairs and actually we wanted to follow, but shirmaine said no. so we went to sit down and eat.
then jerald keep on asking me to buy food with him. so i did.
and can you actually believe that i nvr suspected a thing?!
hahaha! so dumb of me.
then we bought food and came back.
and guess what, they suddenly sang birthday song for me and they suprised me with a famous amos muffin! :D:D:D:D
GAWD WAS IT GOOOOOOOD!
haha. and once again, i was been suprised! (:
and i received the cutest "cake" in my life :D a muffin. hehee!
and on it, it has 7 candles. and it look pretty.
when they sang, everyone around us was looking. ahah! x)
then ate and talk and we went SHOPPING! :D
it was fun fun fun!
me and shirmaine bought the same dresses. just that the colour was different.
we bought tights too!
& that was how my day ended.
celebrating with the love family & the easters (:
IT WAS REALLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE :D

& i really want to thank the ppl that celebrated with me.
they could have choosen to just wish me a happy birthday and walked away.
but they nvr did. they celebrated it with me.
they made me feel sooooo much love.
they made my day.
they gave me everything that i have always wanted.
& i really want to thank them for that :D
thank you all so much! i really love all of you
and i treasure yall alot alot.
i love yoooooou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
above are some pictures i took with celeste in the bus going to tpy. there is more man!
the muffin is the muffin as my birthday cake! :D:D:D:D I SUPER LOVE IT (:
sorry. i just feel lyk putting everything up! :D

No comments: