11.27.2006

i am an ordinary girl :D

haha!!
good mornign everybody!
im goh wenhui!
let me tell u about yesterday...
it was a supppppppppeeeerrr boring day!
i overslept AGAIN! heehee
and made sir preston ang angry!
but however sir preton ang was a nice guy and forgave me almost immediaty
so u can see what a good guy sir preston ang is!!

ok enough of talking about how good sir preston ang is cause theres no end to it....
so ya...
i overslept so ya!
i missed out on sunday svc!
so sad rite!
maybe theres this "daoing conspiracy" heehee LOL
ya then i woke up at around 7 pm in the night and went down to my grands to eat....
a stupid duck!! quack quack
i feel so sorry for the duck that it has to be killed so we can eat it!
why cant they just cut off the skin only from the duck so we can eat the skin instead of killing it!
so sad rite!
ya... and i had this dream yesterday night...
it all begin like this.....
i was in my kitchen....
look around for things to eat
then i saw this leftover duck
then wanted to eat it when i reach out for it
the duck suddenly grew to a gaint duck!
it was like david (me) against goiath(duck)
so i took a stone and threw at it!
but as expected i missed!
and the stone bounce back one the wall and killed me
then i was taken to this place when they but me in hot water to disinfect
then cut me up into small piecec
then the stuffed bit and pieces of me into the can
then the sticker out side said...
curry wenhui! MUST TRY!
then everyone was eating me!
and then i woke up...
what a nice dream rite!

No comments: