11.04.2006

now we're together, i'm stronger then ever

i find this just funny.
kevin says he know who is germany because jesus loves him.
so jesus told him. wth?!
hahaha! its lyk dumb lah!
i ask him if i was being obvious and he said no.
i ask him if it was someone that told him and he said no.
so how could he have known?
or is it really just jesus? hmmm.
anyways, the conver btw with him is just d-u-m-b! hehee!

and thank you these ppl i listed out below for cheering me on and loving me soooo much. they nvr left me alone for one second. they kept on making me smile and just encouraging me, giving me the strength to carry on. really! if it was not because of them, i super dont know how to carry one. of course i have jesus, but sometimes i just need a person to help me. and jesus was always there for me and giving me someone that i could cry onto, talk to, hug, and giving me all the encouragement. really. thank you y'all so much. i would not know what to do if jesus hasn't given them to me (: you guys mean alot to me! :D

here are the ppl (:
dajie! :D
zenda
sheryl
cheryl
cryystal
preston
weiheng {preston and weiheng ask me to smile & that asking me to smile means alot to me (:}
manfred & roger also! { they ask me what happen, & that meant alot to me too! :D }

& i want to thank dajie especially.
it was the words that she said to me that really just gave me the will to carry on.
& its because of that words of hers, make me realise that germany is really not the one for me.
& its that words of hers make me so happy and all.
& so i want to thank her especially! :D
thank you shirmaine! :D

yay! because of them, i know i can live without germany :D
and my world still goes round and round without germany.
and i have, still have, so many ppl around that loves me and cares about me.
and i know they would not want to see me sad.
cause i realise that when i am sad, the ppl around me becomes sad too.
and i felt really really bad.
today, i was sad and cheryl and zenda became sad too.
so yah. thank you and sorry.

& i want to thank germany, for giving me this chance to know how it feels. haha!
this was my first time lah!
and it went well. thanks to the wonderful ppl around me.
so yups! thank you so much man! :D
although it made me sad, but oh well, maybe aft this time, i would not be as sad as this time.
cause i know how it feels alread :D hahaha!
yaya! thank you! (:

thank you ppl!
i really appreciate y'all alot alot!
i love you! :)

No comments: