11.22.2006

HAPPY BIRHTDAY WENHUI! (:

ystd was just plain boring. till the night
started talking to shirmaine, preston and celeste online, on msn :D:D:D:D
we had such great fun talking.
yeah. then we talk until lyk quarrel. but we did not!
we were just talking things out (:
hehee, family dont quarrel, we only talk things out! :D
yes. in the end, we settled everything and we are going out shopping and having dinner tgt in the night! :D:D:D:D
yayayayayaa! vry happy! having dinner with them is lyk the BEST birthday present one could ever give (:
hahah! yeah. i thank jesus for really multiplying our times and let us have family time together.
although we cannot have one whole day to ourselves, but a few hours of shopping with the ppl i love the most and just having dinner is able to make me happy for lyk vry long. yups!
thank you jesus soooo much! :D i love you & i know you love me (:

continue,
in the night, jerald and preston called me.
and we talked till one plus when sam called in. yeah. then talked a while more and we decided to put down the phone.
yups! and that ended my vry happy day and night :D
thank you jesus for giving me such a happy day and night :D:D:D:D
& now my biggest wish is for you to wish me a happy birthday. will that happen?

i love you jesus & i know you love me too! (:

No comments: