11.16.2006

bless are those who dwell in his house (:

jesus is just sooooo sooooo great! :D:D:D:D
thank you jesus for letting me go into the class i want to go next year.
thank you sooooo much jesus! :D
i am just so bless.
thank you jesus, i love you so much (:
& i know you love me sooo much too. that's why you gave me the class that i wanted so much
and the friends that you put into my class for me too! :D:D:D:D
thank you jesus! thank you jesus!
i give you all the praise! :D:D:D:D:D
jesus you are so awesome! super uber awesome!
thank you for doing mighty wonders in my life.
& i know. this is NOT the only one, daddy/
there is MORE coming my way.
and all shall agree with me and say AMEN! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I AM UBER HAAAAAAAPY!

replies to tags! :D

claire! : yay yay yaaaaaay! :D finally! someone dates me out! :D i;ve been dying to go out these few days man! :D

HAZEEEEEEL! : omg! dear! i miss you so much! >.< & you've changed your link but you nvr tell me! I LOVE YOU (:

No comments: