1.08.2007

ha harts!





i seriously had alot alot alot of greaaaaat time and fun laughing with celeste about these videos. they are seriously uber funny lah! and me and celeste had soooo much time droolingadmiring the guy with the braces on. i tell you. he is uber uber uber uber cute can?! he is lyk soooooooo another jesse mccartney. but of course, he doesn't look as good, charming, handsome as my jesse. hahahaha! but seriously lah. i think that guy is kinda cute. and plus he has the slang okay! and its damn cool! his voice sounded really sweet too. it sort of melted my heart when i keep on hearing it. but nah. he is not my type (: only jesus is :D yah. and celeste and me have this pm saying that :"guys with braces are CUTE! :D" hahahahaha! yups. anyways, watch the videos and have a jolly good time laughing at them.

No comments: