1.07.2007

why do i i love my jesus

i crossed my fingers, but i didn’t beg
cause i knew you knew
cause i knew you knew i liked you

I think it's the weirdest thing in the world, liking you.
you seriously dont live up my guy expection.
i sometimes still wonder to myself,
why the heck do i love you so much.
what do i see in you.
why i like you and not other guys
which are so totally more handsome, better and cares about me more then you do.
& the truth is that you dont even care.
you dont even know how i feel.
you don even know the amount of times you have hurt me so badly.
the amount of times you just ripped open my heart and left me bleeding to death.
so i ask myself.
why do i love you.

One day, you might understand what you mean to me. And maybe one day I'll know why you pretend not to know.


i realise that that is life living without jesus.
or its called life when you forget about jesus.
and it totally suck.
cause life without jesus is so miserable.
you become so freaking emo.
you get invaded by the devil.
you dont feel love.
you talk lyk the way i did above.
yah. and i just want to invite jesus back into my life again.
cause i realise that i cannot live life without him.
i feel so lost.
and thank you celeste koh for bringing my senses back to me.
she is love man. seriously love.
she reminded me consistantly of jesus love for me.
that nvr ending, wonderful love for me.
and at one moment, i suddenly felt so love by the lord.
i just felt lyk crying.
i felt warmt in my head.
and i know that it was jesus, loving me once again.
i mean, he was loving me all along.
but i just didn't felt his love.
thank you jesus for putting celeste in my life.
and i know you were the one that put her into my life and let her speak into my life.
thank you jesus so much so much.
& jesus, i know you will bring me through all my problems again.
lyk how you did the other times.
& i know everything will turn out right for me.
and that thing that happen,
i know it happens for a reason.
a good reason (:
thank you! :D
i love you, my jesus.

No comments: