1.29.2007

you are for me (:

i realised that opening lockers is a very fun thing to do, haha (:

your goodness,
your mercies,
shall follow me all the days of my life.

& jesus is such a faithful god.
he loves me just more then anyone can ever.
he becomes sad when i am sad.
and he will do anything just to make me happy :D
things that happen, let me know how much my daddy loves me soooo much.
and the love is just so much that he died on the cross for me.
things may seem to go hay wire for me.
but i know that jesus has went into my 2007 and planned great things for me already.
and things happen for a reason. it doesnt just happen for nothing.
its just that stupid devil that goes around destroying everything.
and i just that idiot to know that he can nvr ruin my journey with jesus.
for jesus is my strength in everything that i do.
and he can restore my joy when the devil destroyed it.
listen here devil, my jesus has won you already. so would you please just get lost and let us all lead our lifes?! thank you (:

pastor prince preached on sunday about us being a new creation once we are in christ.
and that i am not just a face in the crowd and he sees and know everything that i am going through in my life. god is unseen, but he is eternity. old things have already passed away and new things have come. this year is a year of new beginnings and a year of rest :D
times and times, i have learnt just to relax and let god do all the work. he wants us to jsut rest. and just last sunday, my parents baptised. i am so happy for them. my mum has gone through many shit because of the freaking devil. and now, she has nothing to worry anymore. her faith has become more strong. she has learn more about jesus and she knows how to apply them in life. thank you jesus for everything. all these things are not by coincidence, but it is all planned by you. jesus, you are such a great god. we shall nvr stop praising your sweet sweet name :D

when sin increases, grace super abounds! :D

No comments: