1.03.2007

i can't help but just smile (:

thank you jesus for the first day of school.
it wasn't as fun as i thought it would be, but i know jesus would make my everyday in school so fun for me (: amen.
i was made the class chairman.
& i know jesus gave me this position to take lead.
he gave me this position because he love me (:
i was just so favoured.
the teacher just pick me.
she said she saw this shining thing that was around me.
and she thought that shining thing was a yes from me.
so she picked me.
i believe that this shining thing around me is the favour of god.
haha! so another prayer is answered (:
thank you jesus! :D
i also believe that i will not only have so much favour with my this teacher but also all the teachers that will be teaching me.
tmr will be mr dong dong chiang.
i'm quite afraid of him. but i know jesus will make it so happening for me.
jesus will surround me with his mercies and favour.
the teacher will not pick on me and i know, i will have so much favour with him. amen.
and thank you jesus, i know you are with me 24/7.
always helping me and loving me.
i am so happy that i found this jesus! :D
thank you jesus, everyday will be so great.
my class would also be a vry happening one.
thank you jesus, you will bring out the bond in us.
and put us all tgt as one.
thank you jesus! :D

No comments: