1.22.2007

we will just smile (:

today today i went back to school!
all the way! praise goes out to you.
yeah all the praise goes out to you.
today today i healed in jesus name!
i'm gonna give you praise. in everything i do.
yeah all the praise goes out to you!

hahahaha! i went back to school today.
i am really bless to have so caring friends.
everyone came and just ask if i was okay.
they are really sweet.
thank you jesus for these friends man.
hazim everyday msn me. are you okay?
manpang called me up and ask if i was okay.
clarice called too and she told me the things for school.
lilian sweet sweet. i first thing come to school, she come find me already.
and she asked if i was okay. (:
abital also! msg msg msg!
others too!
awwww! jesus! thank you sooooo much for blessing me with all this friends.
and jesus, you will use me to be a great blessing to them too! :D
school was rather okay.
its only the POA. oh mannnnnnnnn!
i almost died! its freaking BORING!
haha! but jesus is my love for POA.
he will help me to love POA lyk its my life. AMEN!

jesus! you will be my strength in everything that i do.
you will be my everything.
jesus! help me love. help me love everyone that is around me.
thank you jesus. i shout praises to your name.



replies to tags! :D

candace : CANDACE! CANDACE! CANDACE! CANDACE! :D

lilian! : hello love! i will get rly well soon! thank you for your concern! :D i love you!!!!

debbie : debbie debbie! :D amen amen! i will be healed! thank you darling! :D

PREZdi : haha she is super nice! and thanks for that amen! :D love you toooo!

No comments: