1.02.2007

just so you know, this feeling taking control of me

thank you, thank you jesus that 2007 would be such a blessed year.
it would be a year of fullfilment, double portions and a year of god's favour all surrounding me.
and bringing people to me.
thank you jesus, you will use me to bless other people and let them know about your wonderful name.
thank you jesus you have gone ahead and see my 2007.
and i know that it will just be filled with great plans ahead for me.
it will be so filled with your love for me.
thank you jesus, you will clear all my paths for me.
you will solve every problems in my life.
and stupid devil, you will have no space in my life.
go back to hell and get a life man.
stay away from me and my family and friends.
go and burn far far away where you will not appear in any of our lifes
and making it miserable for us.
you have lost to my jesus.
so we own you.
now just get lost and dont come back
even if you do, we know that we will win you no matter what.
cause jesus has won you (:
thank you jesus for everything that is in my life.
thank you for loving me soooo much.
you will surround me with your love, grace, mercy and favour
thank you jesus.
i love my jesus :D

No comments: