1.08.2007

to my sweetest soulmate, celeste :D

hello celeste koh! :D
thank you for making my day today.
with all the fun, peace, joy and laughter.
we had such a great time laughing at the videos right?! hahahaha!
yah. and i just want to take this chance to say thank you to you.
lyk thank you for taking this step in my life.
i am so sure jesus was the one that put you into my life.
letting you speak into my life and helping me with my ups and downs.
thank you for all those precious words that you have spoken to me.
i will always keep it deep deep down in my heart.
thank you for always making me laugh.
and finding every single thing to make me laugh when i am sad.
and trust me, you nvr fail.
thank you for being my laughing soulmate.
you are seriously the only one in this world that would really laugh with me and just make me soooo high about anything, everything.
really. even my two bestest friends, not say would not, dont really go that high with me.
and you are the only one that has always the same topic with me to talk about
and we will nvr get tired about it.
lyk the tiu tiu tiu thing, rmb?
we were laughing about it for months lah!
and the fergalicous, just this one song, it made our day so wonderful laughing.
hahahahahaha! yeah.
and thank you for every single thing that you have done for me.
thank you for not minding me when i start scolding, gossiping, talking about *.
you would always listen to me, then after that, you would tell me what to do.
i mean the right things to do.
thank you for consistanly reminding me of jesus love for me.
if not for you, i would have kept on forgetting.
you are seriously a precious and priceless gem to me.
i will NVR trade anything in the world for you.
not even 40 million dollars.
cause 40 million dollars can nvr buy that super good friendship and bond that we have between us :)
though we sometimes quarrell over the stupidiest things,
we still get back together and just laugh over it again.
and telling ourselves how silly we have been.
and its this small silly quarrells that made me realise how much you mean to me and how much i really treasure you.
i really thank jesus for putting you into my life.
and i thank jesus for being in our friendship and making it better and better each day.
without jesus in this friendship of ours,
i assure you, our friendship would have long been lost.
just lyk er hem :D
hahahahahahaha!
and i really want to let you know that i will always be here for you too.
just lyk how you did when i needed someone.
thank you celeste.
thank you for everything.
i would nvr have gotten myself out of the situation if it wasn't for you.
and im super sorry for all those times when i wasn't there for you.
and sometimes i just hate you so much and i made things so bad for you.
you mind, but you hve always forgiven me.
i really want to thank you.
bubble tea, my treat, this friday bs?! :D
hehee! :D and next time it would be your turn.

No comments: