1.12.2007

my super strong god (:

god you're amazing, the heavens declare
your glory and power, none can compare.
i look in wonder at all you have made.
oceans and mountains speak of your name.
creation shouts of you.
super strong god, you love me.
super strong god, you made everything so beautiful.


i love this song so much. if you want to listen to it, ask from me (:

& today is the first day i think that i love my class.
haha. we laugh and played with the teachers so happily (:
and i know that it was jesus that made today such a wonderful day.
and i know that it was jesus that help me to love my class :D
thank you, super strong god :D
and today's clarence birthday!
happy birthday clarence! :D
this guy can crack people up. haha!
i'm starting to love maths already! :D
and all praise goes to jesus!
jesus gave me such a great maths teacher,
who is soooo fatherly and super great.
thank you jesus! :D
and oh man. i miss muhaimin!
today in chemistry, i learned this new word called isotopes.
and it sounded alot lyk isotong.
and my nick for him is sotong!
so i started missing him!
ahhhhh! i really miss himmmmmm!
hahahahah! and i really wish to be able to talk to him sooooon.
i really miss the great times we spent tgt. hehee!
yups. jesus will let him be able to talk to me again!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
thank you jesus for this great and awesome day!
thank you for everything! :D

No comments: