1.17.2007

replies to tags (:

lynn : helloooooooooo lynn! :D

cel : yah lah! jealous of me is it? hahahahahahahahahahah!



thank you jesus! everyone will be healed in jesus name! :D
thank you jesus! you died for us on the cross, you took away all our sicknesses and dieseases and they will nvr come back to us anymore. thank you jesus! (:
freaking devil! just get lost. just go back to hell and burn!
stay away from my family members!
stay faaaaaaaaaarrr away!
stop hurting them. stop making them sick.
my jesus has won you!
so shoooooo away and DONT come back!
thank you jesus! all will be healed!


zenda : not flirt laaaaaaaaaahhhh! its called olden times, when they can have alot of boyfriends (: and i know your jealous that they are ALL my boyfriends and not yours laaaaaahh! hah! joking! :D

and i realise that the words are getting smaller and smaller. im getting blinder and blinder each time i read my blog. is the the blog or is it just me?

No comments: