10.14.2006

another winter day has come and gone away



here's ting mama the hua by jay chou :)

damn. this song makes me cry lyk some idoit.
& i'm really sorry for all the things that i did to my mom.
i have really hurt her alot alot.
and i really want to apologise but i just dont have the guts to.
mummy, you have been such a great mum.
thank you for everything that you have given to me.
thank you for the nvr ending love that you've given to me.
i really love you alot and alot.
i would nvr want to lose you.
i will give up my everything or my life just for you.
i am so sorry for hurting you.
& making you cry countless night because of me.
i am sorry for not listening to you.
i am sorry for all the wrongs i have done in my life.
& i just want to say :'' mummy, i love you and i am sorry.

No comments: