10.30.2006

OMG! I AM BACK! :D

HELLO WORLD! I AM BAAAACK! :D:D:D:D
omg! did y'all miss me?
haha! want to see what i have been doing this few days, go look at cheryl or claire's blog.
i spent almost all my days happily with them :)
yay! yay! yay! i am super happy! :D

replies to tags :)

cheryl : thank you cheryl too! :D yes yes! tall or short, fat or thin, long or short! :D i will ALWAYS be with you! :)

sihui : haha! phew man! thank god i nvr go cg anymore lah. yay! :D i know you miss me right?! :D hohoho. although i am still a 13 baby, BUT AT LEAST I AM STILL YOUNGER THEN YOOOOU! :D YAAAAAAY! :)

lilian : i shall miss you next year too :D

candace : i am baaaack! :D

kezia : hey babe! you wil go for camp okay?! :D amen! i have no plans for my birthday lah. just take presents only :) haha!

No comments: