10.02.2006

happy happy happy! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON NEHPEW! :D:D:D:D
my greatest support. hehee! i love you preston!!!!

hohoho. i'm happy today!
for no apparent reason.
and i dont seem to miss you as much as before already.
and i dont see your face surrounding me so much already too.
and even if i happen to, i feel happy.
i dont get depressed anymore.
thanks to the lovely friends i have in school.
i really really love them alot.
they always make me laugh lyk shit one.
and they always seemed to know when i'm sad and come and ask me what happen one.
yeah. ppl lyk lilian, adeline, manpang.
oh man. aren't they lyk the sweetest things lah?
yeah. and i promise to always be there for them :D
i love y'all man! :D:D:D:D
had 3 periods free today :D
and omg! i tell you! mr olinda is jikopeh!
beware of him okay?!
he today keep asking gelin why her skirt so high.
EH. SKIRT LEH. MEANS HE LOOKING AT.....
oh gawd lah.
and he lock us all in the classroom lah!
say he dont believe us that teacher let us go out.
wah! its freaking scary okay!
to me lah. because i dont lyk ppl to lock me up in one room one.
i will be super scared. yeah.
and then many funny things happen today.
i dont want to name them out.
yeah. i dont feel lyk typing anymore.

and today, it seemed lyk my special day.
i just am so happy :D
good things are just coming my way. amen.
i just can't get moody anymore.
and i really feel very special today.
it will not only be today, but EVERY SINGLE day of my life. amen! :D

will be having conference later at 7.
call my phone ah! :D
whoever want to call can call lah! :D
join in the fun! :D:D:D:D
hahahahah! x)
I'M GETTING HIGH!!!!

No comments: