10.03.2006

here's my promise made tonight :D

i listened in class today for the wholeeee day! :D
can you believe that? hohoho. i can :)

daddy, my exams are just 1 day away! :D
omg. i just can't wait for it to come!
so i can just wait for it to finish sooooo fast
and there will be family shopping
and family t-shirt!
omg omg omg! i can imagine myself with them shopping now already! :D:D:D:D
wooooo! I JUST CAN'T WAIT!
daddy, you make the time fast and good lord :)
and daddy, i know you will help me with my studies lord.
i know you will. i just do. amen
and when i am taking my exams,
daddy you will help me THROUGHOUT.
i want the wisdom of jesus lord. amen.
i want to pass with flying colours lord.
i want to get into the class i want.
daddy and i know I WILL BE ABLE.
amen amen amen amen! :D:D:D:D
thank you daddy.
you are such a greeeeat god.
so wonderful and mighty and faithful.
i love you jesus, i really do :D

went to airport with adeline, elaineeee, manpang and siti to study today.
i really sat down there and study.
studied history.
yeah! it was good.
i still can rmb the things i memorised today.
because i have the mind of the lord. amen :)
and i will rmb every single things that i memorise.
because i have jesus. weeeee
yups. and i guess that's all i have to say.
going to study at the airport again tmr.

& here are the details

place : airport
meeting time : 2
meeting place : tanah merah
ppl cfm going : me, josh, jack, cryys.

want to go please tell me first okay :D
thank you i love you :)

No comments: