10.19.2006

i'm finally home :)

after millions of days i have not been touching the computer,
i can finally touch and smell the keyboard and the mouse.
& i am loving every single minute of it.
hahahahah! boy will someone just go crazy if he or she doesnt touch the computer man! x)

yeah. and everything in this beautiful world is alright.
jesus is keeping every single thing right in my life.
& i know that nothing will ever go wrong for me.
my enemies and problems will be bread for me.
i will nvr be their food.
they will always be my food :D
& i thank you jesus for restoring my relationship with me and my mum.
though things was going really rough for me and my mum,
daddy you have already solve and done it all.
nothing will come btw us anymore.
& i thank you daddy for everything
and for erasing the word problem and everything that is bad in our dictionary.
daddy, thank you for sloving all our money problems already.
& thank you daddy, you will give us wonderful lifes.
in jesus name i pray, amen :)

No comments: