10.31.2006

& summer has passed away

hello hello!
today, i had a very very fun daaaaay! :D
zenda, cheryl, jerald, preston, darren, roger, jack and claire came to my house today!
actually it was suppose to be bugis, then it changed to pasir ris park, then to escape theme park.
haha. then actually we were supposed to JUST go to my hse and take money and then leave.
then i dont know why, the girls started to watch tv and the guys play comp. haha. funny lah.
then we ate pizza. oh man! i think they are soooo cute lah.
cause my mother did not want to take the money from them.
and guess what did they do? they hid the money in the shell that my dad puts money in
and they use postcards to cover the money.
so cute right?!
then they tell me whre they hid the money.
yups. then had chicken rice and play all that.
omg. and i tell you, my cousin LOVE jerald soooo much can.
he play with jerald lyk the whole time at my hse.
then when i come home aft fetching jerald they all to the bus stop,
my cousin came and ask me whre is jerald kor kor.
then i msg zenda.
then jerald called me.
then i ask my cousin to listen to the phone.
and first thing my cousin said when i told him it was jerald kor kor.
then he said jerald kor kor! hui lai peo wo wan.
so cuteeeee! omg! haha!
okay bye! :D

replies to tag

candace : haha. dont worry. i will try my best to make time for you :D

preston : yes yes! i love jarett :) LOL.

kezia : yes! i am super slack at home. its SUPER bored. oh man! haha! so how's your everything now? :D

cheryl ; okay. i shall tag you back at your blog now :)

zenda : thank you for your understanding :D LOL

No comments: