10.15.2006

i love you friends (:

i shall blog tmr about the amazing wonderful zenda, sheryl, preston, jerald and vivian tmr or other days :D i'm too tired to type further :D

[/edit]

hello! i said i will be back to talk about my lovely friends and i will okay! :D
heheee!

zenda, sheryl, preston, jerald and vivian
thank you soooo much for wanting to go home with me.
thank you soooo much for being always there for me.
thank you soooo much for comforting me when i cry.
thank you soooo much for being so good and nice to me.
thank you soooo much for everything man!

its really okay that y'all nvr go home with me.
but thank you zenda for msging with me all the way home :D
i really love y'all soooo much and nothing will ever change me love for all of you! & all of you shall say awwww! & just smile so sweetly looking at this :D
yups! really thank you for everything.

zenda and sheryl :
thank you for giving the so wonderful time that we had together.
you all sure made my day :D
thank you for staying with me by myside.
thank you sheryl for long bang-ing me uphill and downhill.
i know i am heavy but you still carry on.
i know you love me. so you carry me. awwww! I LOVE YOU TOOO! :D
& sorry zenda and sheryl for making you fall.
hohoho. actually its not really my fault.
my bag just dont lyk you lah! hahahaha!
but after all the bag is mine. so yah. should apologise :D
wooohoooohoooo! :D
i love y'all soooo much man! :D

preston :
preston! thank you for counselling me.
and being there for me and cheering me up when i cry :)
thank you for not caring about your curfew and just wanting to accompany me home.
you are really really a vry vry nice nephew.
i will not want any other nephew beside you :D
hehehe! i love you tooooo! :D

jerald :
hahaha! thank you jerald.
thank you for wanting to go home with me too
and apologising when you did not.
hahahaha! you're so sweet lah! :D
thank you for cheering me up with all your stupid and lame things that you do.
though its stupid and lame,
but after all, you make me laugh.
yups! so thank you vry much!
i love you alot toooo! :D

No comments: